SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
All add-ons are licensed, not sold, to You for use only under the terms of this license. The Licensor, XF2 Addons, reserves all rights not expressly granted to You.
The License herein is comprised of two parts: a license to obtain, and a license to use. Please read the distinction carefully.
1. SCOPE OF LICENSES. This license is non-transferable. You may not rent, lease, sell, redistribute, sub-license, or transfer any of the XF2 Addons you downloaded without the express permission of the Licensor.
2. LICENSE TO OBTAIN. For one year from the date You obtain a Premium account, you are entitled to download any of the add-ons in the Resources area.
3. LICENSE TO USE. Unless and until You choose to terminate this license, You are entitled to use any add-on You downloaded with your Premium membership for as long as you like.
a. You may create additional test installations for the purpose of testing the Software.
You may use the add-ons on as many domains as You own.
4. NO WARRANTY. The Product is provided AS-IS, with no warranty, claim of fitness for purpose, or any guarantee of any kind, whether implied, explicit, or statutory, as to suitability, capability, or anything else. The Licensor does not guarantee that any discovered errors will be corrected or that the Product will continue to be maintained. You are entirely responsible for ensuring that the Product is satisfactorily functional for the purpose to which You put it.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall the Licensor be responsible for any damages, of any kind, which may result from Your use of the Product, however caused, even if the Licensor has been advised of the risk of those damages occurring. In no event shall the liability for the use of the Product exceed the price that You paid for this license and any renewal thereof.
6. CHOICE OF LAWS. The laws of California govern this license.
7. TERMINATION. At any time, you may choose to terminate this License by ceasing use of the Product, destroying all copies of the Product you have obtained, and providing notice in writing to the Licensor.