• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $25.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

A request for welcomed PM mod?

Seem you misunderstood my question in the first post and I forgot read your your note carefully "Are you referring to the Welcome Thread v1.0 located here?"

Because I am searching for a mod like this https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ragtek-welcome-new-user-conversation.8879/ for Xenforo 2 on xf2addons.

I have not checked your welcome thread mod but from screenshots then it will create a new thread in a forum from an user name that we wanted and there are many welcomed threads will be repeated more times.

That is not good as welcome conversion because we can note things in it and new members will know where to start a new member introduction thread and follow what we want to do on the forum.