• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 250+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Auto move The options page Include forums cannot have (None) as one of the selected forums.

Tealk

Hi,

with this settings i get the following error
1515516942558.png

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Auto move error. The options page Include forums cannot have (None) as one of the selected forums. src/XF/Error.php:75
Generated by: Unknown account Jan 9, 2018 at 1:01 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Andy/AutoMove/XF/Cron/AutoMove.php(31): XF\Error->logError('Auto move error...')
#1 [internal function]: Andy\AutoMove\XF\Cron\AutoMove::runAutoMove(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999990463257)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#6 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(22) "https://anzahcraft.de/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Andy

Administrator
This is by design. Please select a forum to include in the Options page of the Auto move add-on.

Tealk

I just wanted to say it once, because there is the none option but you get an error message.
ATM i have disable the addon because i need different include and destination forums