• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 250+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Banner 1.2

JoyFreak

Can you please add option for view in Container breadcrumb (top): above (like in advertising). thats where I would like the banners to go. Thanks!

Andy

Administrator
the header bit is out line? on the far right >>>
You will need to contact the style developer to resolve that as I'm using default XenForo CSS which should work correctly with the third party style.

JoyFreak

You added an option for header, you could of added one for Container breadcrumb (top): above? Best place to have a banner. I purchased a premium membership for this add-on as you replied with a link on one of my Xenforo threads. It isn't working as I wanted it to but in my thread I stated that the advertising one I had that comes with Xenforo was sitting in the Container breadcrumb (top): above. Not enough options/flexibility with this add-on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Main Forum 0
JoyFreak Main Forum 3
JoyFreak Main Forum 5
I.G.O.T.A.® Main Forum 2
Speddy20537 Main Forum 3