• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 250+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Banner 1.2

JoyFreak

After reporting the styling issue to ThemeHouse they recommended me to report it back to you as this is not a styling issue. Here is there reply and screenshot they provided:

Hi,
This issue is not going to be related to the style, the table component he's using does not work when you reduce the maximum page width. The same thing happens in the default style as well, so I'd recommend asking him to fix it again.

12.png

Andy

Administrator
Looks like a browser issue. Which browser are you using?

Works fine for me using Firefox.

1515075439663.png

JoyFreak

It works fine in all browsers on the default theme. What I am assuming he did from what he replied is that he changed the width of the default theme but the banner admin does not correspond to the change i.e stay in the wrapper. So you need to add a line or something to make it work if you have a fixed style rather than a fluid.

Andy

Administrator
Looks like a Chrome browser bug. I'm able to reproduce this issue using Chrome, works fine in Firefox.

Andy

Administrator
It is no big issue, because only admins will see it but thought i should let you know.
I appreciate you letting me know. The same code is used in many of my add-ons, so hopefully Chrome will fix the issue at some point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Main Forum 0
JoyFreak Main Forum 3
JoyFreak Main Forum 11
I.G.O.T.A.® Main Forum 2
Speddy20537 Main Forum 3