• Welcome to XF2 Addons

You can purchase a Premium membership for only $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the over 400 add-ons developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Calendar entry formatting?

PaulProe

Andy
Is there a simple way to change the formatting of entries into the calendar plugin, either increase font size, change color or make bold? Don't see a settting in the template properties and not 100% familiar/comfortable with CSS so I hesitate to change your settings in calendar.less

This is our calendar page with a couple entries. Looking for ideas so to make them stand out a little more.

Paul

ps: went live with the site last week and getting rave reviews from our members, your plugins included (y)

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Paul,

Looking at what you now have:

1639860432307.png

In the andy_calendar.less template change the:

background-color: @xf-borderColor;

Code:
.calendar-day-number {
    font-size: @xf-fontSizeSmaller;
    font-family: @xf-fontFamilyUi;
    color: @xf-textColor;
    background-color: @xf-borderColor;
    padding: 5px;
    margin: -5px -5px 0 5px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid  @xf-borderColorLight;
    border-left: 1px solid  @xf-borderColorLight;
    float: right;
    text-align: center;
    width: 30px;
}

PaulProe

Andy,
I may have incorrectly stated what I was trying to do.

Using that page as an example, How can I change color and make bold, the events on the 19th and the 30th. These are the subject lines from the linked threads.

The example you listed allows me to change the background color of the little box that carries the day number.

I changed the css:

.calendar-day-today {
color: @xf-textColorAttention;
font-weight: bold;
font-size: @xf-fontSizeLarge;
font-family: @xf-fontFamilyUi;
background-color: @xf-contentBg;
padding: 5px;
border-right: 1px solid @xf-borderColorLight;
border-bottom: 1px solid @xf-borderColorLight;
vertical-align: top;
width: 160px;
height: 160px;
}
The bold and font-size seem to be working fine but the Color change isn't happening. Also, am I in danger of breaking something somewhere else with these changes?

Paul

ps; how do you enter 'code' examples? I could only see a quotes field