• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 335 add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Can’t get weekly digest test email working

Thanks

Hi,

Installed, tried testing using my email and username, Cron run but no email. Forum less than a week old (not sure if that makes a difference).

Thanks,
Rob.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rob,

Emails won't be sent even in test mode if there's no new threads from the past week.

Thanks

Reverted to default email transport. Still not working. Installed the email log. No emails logged in that too.

Thanks

I can see emails in the log.
I can email and receive with the send email addon ONLY to forum members. Non member does not receive email.
Run Cron for Weekly Digest. No email record in log.
Run Cron for member tag email. No email record in log.

Thanks

@Andy - thanks, the updated addon now works.

I’d like to get the correct logo size, when the email arrives the logo is upscaled. What logo image size would you recommend? Need to think about retina devices too.

Thanks,
Rob.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
In the Options page you can enter the URL to any logo image, so point to one that is the size you would like.