• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 250+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Error in ConvertImageAll

Nelson T

/misc/ directory permission set at 755 (and also was 777).

When I hit "Update Files", I get:

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] touch(): Unable to create file /misc/convert_79284935 because Permission denied
  • src/addons/Andy/ConvertImageAll/Pub/Controller/ConvertImageAll.php:329
  • Generated by: Hobby Mac
  • Jan 6, 2018 at 2:17 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, 'touch(): Unable...', '/home/hobbymac/...', 329, Array)
#1 src/addons/Andy/ConvertImageAll/Pub/Controller/ConvertImageAll.php(329): touch('/misc/convert_7...')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Andy\ConvertImageAll\Pub\Controller\ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Andy\\ConvertIma...', 'update', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Andy\ConvertImageAll\Pub\Controller\ConvertImageAll), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(23) "/convertimageall/update"
["referrer"] => string(47) "https://www.hobby-machinist.com/convertimageall"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Nelson T

I created a folder called /misc2/ and changed the options to use that one, and still got this error:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] touch(): Unable to create file /misc2/convert_1729952714 because No such file or directory in src/addons/Andy/ConvertImageAll/Pub/Controller/ConvertImageAll.php at line 329

1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. touch() in src/addons/Andy/ConvertImageAll/Pub/Controller/ConvertImageAll.php at line 329
  3. Andy\ConvertImageAll\Pub\Controller\ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Nelson T

Sure.

View attachment 1072

View attachment 1073

Still getting this error.

Still getting this error.

Server error log

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] touch(): Unable to create file /misc2/convert_1729952714 because No such file or directory
  • src/addons/Andy/ConvertImageAll/Pub/Controller/ConvertImageAll.php:329
  • Generated by: Liam
  • Jan 6, 2018 at 5:17 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, 'touch(): Unable...', '/home/hobbymac/...', 329, Array)
#1 src/addons/Andy/ConvertImageAll/Pub/Controller/ConvertImageAll.php(329): touch('/misc2/convert_...')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Andy\ConvertImageAll\Pub\Controller\ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Andy\\ConvertIma...', 'update', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Andy\ConvertImageAll\Pub\Controller\ConvertImageAll), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(23) "/convertimageall/update"
["referrer"] => string(47) "https://www.hobby-machinist.com/convertimageall"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Delete

Nelson T

So, I got it working, set to do 100 images each run. I hit update, it runs. Then I hit back then reload and it shows the same files every time.

What is happening?

1515588764285.png

Andy

Administrator
Those posts have dead links. You need to manually remove the link by editing the post. Sometimes you will want to delete the post and other times the entire thread if it is no longer of value due to missing images.