• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 275+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Error Logs

Sonnie

Been getting these errors with Inactive Member Email is sent... is this normal?

Code:
Exception: Email to [unknown] failed setup: Trying to send email to user without email (ID: 13) src/XF/Mail/Mail.php:83
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Andy/InactiveMembers/XF/Cron/InactiveMembers.php(194): XF\Mail\Mail->setToUser(Object(SV\ConversationEssentials\XF\Entity\User))
#1 [internal function]: Andy\InactiveMembers\XF\Cron\InactiveMembers::runInactiveMembers(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(36) "https://www.avnirvana.com/resources/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Andy

Administrator
Trying to send email to user without email
The problem is you have some users without an email address. Please use phpMyAmin to find these members and give them an email address. Do you know how to do this?

Sonnie

I think that would be a great add-on for you to create.

I have not clue... and don't want to have to do that all the time... I prefer automation so I don't have to worry with things like this. We were not getting any errors prior to this add-on... and we've sent out emails to all members several times.

Andy

Administrator
There should never be a situation where a member doesn't have an email address.

I can take a look using phpMyAdmin. Can you give me access to WHM or cPanel again.

Sonnie

It will likely be either late tonight or early tomorrow before I'll have time to set it up.

Emails are required at registration, not sure how they are getting removed... unless XF allows it after registering.