• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $25.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object

Hi Please help with this:

When a user tries to login into our site, they are getting this error:

Oops an error occurred with trying to generate page..

I found a fix, but I can't do this to 29k people:

When I go into her Account settings on xenforo, and save them. Then it fixes the error.

• errorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object
  • src\XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController.php:263
  • Generated by: Jessica7873
  • May 9, 2018 at 10:02 AM
Stack trace
#0 src\XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController.php(263): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...', 263, Array)
#1 src\XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController.php(24): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->isDiscouraged()
#2 src\XF\Mvc\Controller.php(117): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->preDispatchType('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Controller->preDispatch('Index', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Index', 'index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#5 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src\XF\App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src\XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["referrer"] => string(23) "http://myreinspace.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}