• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 275+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Manual start for Delete users 1.1

Andy

Administrator
Sushhubh is correct, you can run the cron entry any time as often as you like. The Limit in the Delete users options page determine how many users will be deleted per cron entry run.

Sushubh

the cron entry is not editable though so you cannot change the automated schedule. i was wondering if that's xenforo's decision or yours!

Sushubh

weird. why show the settings if they are not designed to be modified!
anyhow. love this app. scary to use as it does not show any progress and there is no restore feature. so one has no idea what is going on and if it is working as designed!
only enabled it after the first update was released. :D

oldengine

Scary to use as it does not show any progress and there is no restore feature. so one has no idea what is going on and if it is working as designed!

365 quiet days and they're out! Can this number be increased?

Sushubh

I used this for months and i never had a complaint from any user who found his account purged. It indeed is scary to have this enabled. But seems to work fine. I disabled it when most of the old accounts were purged.

I have to renew my license here to get the latest update. Won't run the older code today