• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $25.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Notice for members with no avatar?

Is there a way to add a notice in Xenforo 2 that alert members that their profile doesn't have an avatar?

If they uploaded an avatar for their profile, then this notice will not appear any more.

You can do this with notices. Just create a notice - either popup (floating) or at top of forum (block or scrolling) with user criteria of has no avatar. Easy peasy. I prefer the look of a block or scrolling block - less distracting that a popup (floating) and allow it to be dismissed so they only see it once.

ACP > Communication > Notices > +

Here's mine that shows user's current avatar (so they see how it appears to others) and greets them by name:

I use a scrolling block message (if more than one block message they cycle through each one) that can be dismissed.

Just use user criteria user is logged in (not guest) an user has no avatar: