Request Latest Posts Responsive

davey

Any chance of porting over your Latest posts Responsive mod Andy?
I have set the latest posts to show above node list so it shows ok on mobile, but i dont want it to show in desktop view.
Is there a template conditional to only show in mobile view?
Cheers.

davey

Well, ive tried alsorts and still cant get it to work. Will this be something you release?
Thanks

davey

Ive just been looking at that, to try and implement the
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/addonslab-unread-post-count.5840/
mod into the bolt icon, but can i hell get stuff to work on XF2.

Your responsive mod just seemed to make sense, as the sidebar latest posts end up at the bottom of the forum, causing users to scroll to the very bottom to see them on mobile, unless i have it at the top of forums aswell. XF2 is missing the "disable on mobile" application for widgets. I just thought it wouldnt have been a major update for you thats all.
Thanks anyway,

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

davey

Yes i have also removed the buttons. I understand the de cluttering of the homepage.
If i could just get the post count on the bolt icon, the new posts widget wouldnt be required. My regular visitors tend to reply to all the latest threads, and it is nice just to show there are some new posts, without the "outdated" node icons having to be looked at.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
If i could just get the post count on the bolt icon

I really dislike showing the unread post count red badge and I suspect some members do as well. I think the red badge should only show on Inbox and Alerts.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure there will be further work in this area as mobile is so important these days.