• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $35.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Shopping Cart: only have access to email and currency

I guess I am having a bad brain day. I am the admin of my own forum for the past two years - set up everything myself, however, I can not seem to get this simple add-on to work. I installed it from the add-on list. Then I see that from the OPTIONS, I have "shopping cart"
I open it up and the only thing I have is paypal email account set up and currency screen set up and "save". That is it. I am at a loss or my brain cells have not kicked in as to get this to work. I am embarrassed of myself !!!
How in the heck do I set up a simple demo like what you have ?

Donnie

Ok, so I went to permissions on my admin and set that to YES. It seems I am getting somewhere now, but I still do not have any of the screen shots you have.
So, far, it seems that first, I have to start a topic, Then once the topic is done, then I go back to view the topic, then I click on the elipsis at top right corner which when I look down, I see Shopping Cart Admin functions. This sends me just a text only menu at left side of my screen and that is all.
Once I set up the cart, then I assume that I copy and paste that link back to a new topic....I guess this is it.
Trying to use the item in the shopping cart, when added and checkout - paypal does not even recognize my account - I will fool with this tomorrow when my mind is clear.

Hi Andy. Thank your for your help. My site is shipsofscale.com
If anything else you need let me know. I will follow your lead.

Donnie

Andy

Administrator
Hi Donnie,

I just registered on your forum as AndyB.

Can you make me an admin so I can troubleshoot.

Admin control panel -> Groups & permissions -> Administrators -> Add administrator

User: AndyB
Add user to user groups: Administrative
Administrator type: Super administrator
Permissions: Select all