• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $25.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Similar Threads

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
In the Options page of Similar threads there's an option called "Remove quick thread", if you uncheck that you can restore the quick thread. But keep in mind at this time the Similar threads will not show similar threads with quick thread.

My forum is not working. I just copied 3.3 version in src but when i went in admin control panel to upgrade it gave me warning before upgrading. And my forum is not working it says:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/umarasari/public_html/src/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/Repository/SimilarThreads.php on line 1428

I disabled it. Then now my forum is working finely.

After disabling it says:
We found some problems with the following files. Please resolve these issues as soon as possible.
Similar threadssrc/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/Repository/SimilarThreads.phpUnexpected contentssrc/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/_data/options.xmlUnexpected contentssrc/addons/Andy/SimilarThreads/_data/phrases.xmlUnexpected contents