• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $35.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

Suggestion: Most users online

Tipmoose

I know this has to be an easy one, and I would happily pony up the 25.00 donation just for it.

My users like to keep an eye on how many users are logged into the forum at the same time. As that number increases, it shows that the community is growing and gaining popularity. What I would like is a sidebar widget or footer block that displays the maximum number of users to have ever browsed the forum at once, the date it happened, and the breakout of guests vs members.

This number would start out at zero and keep a running track of the most users online, saving the latest number and overwriting the old one. It would be nice if it could be reset to zero, but that's not important.

I know other add ons have been written to do this, just not for XF2.