• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 250+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

User upgrade conversation

Sperber

@Andy ,

any chance the conversations could be send immediatly? Our conversations will include important and necessary information, regarding the new priviliges. Without this information, the user will be quite irritated after the upgrade and wanders through the forum until he receives the upgrade conversation after 10 minutes. In the meantime he probably will have already written 2 messages about the contact form and 1 complaint in the forum ;)

Andy

Administrator
any chance the conversations could be send immediatly?
I like to keep my add-ons simple, so there are no plans to make it work immediate. I suggest you create a notice which explains to wait a few minutes for information in the form of a conversation will be sent automatically.