• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 335 add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

User upgrade reminder question

ivar

Hi there,

I just got an email from a user that received one of these reminder emails, and it seems that the user is addressed as "bystander". See below.

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 17.49.37.png

.. I treied to edit userupgradereminder_message_part1 and add:
Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 17.51.06.png

..but that did not seem to work (It did not add the username... just {username}. And where does the bystander come from? I can not see where this show up in the template or in the phrases.

By the way, bystander was not the username for this user.. it seems to be heard coded in somehow since all users get "bystander.

Ideas?

Thank you!
Ivar

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 17.49.01.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 17.49.01.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 399

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ivar,

I'm not using the word "bystander" anywhere in my coding. So either you have a member username of bystander or you have added that word to a phrase.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
It would be best to do an uninstall that way when you install again it will be default.