• Welcome to XF2 Addons. All the XF2 addons located in the Resources area are available for download once you upgrade your account to Premium membership. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Premium membership costs only $25.00 USD a year. Once the year has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

View map on mobile phone

Andy,

I just downloaded View Map addon.
Very nice addon, simple and nice.
It looks great on laptop but on the sreen od my mobile it does not scale correctly. Is there any plan to adopt this addon for mobile users?

Great thanks.

And it seems it does not work on my server

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method Andy\ViewMap\Pub\Controller\ViewMap::responseError() in src/addons/Andy/ViewMap/Pub/Controller/ViewMap.php on line 31
  1. Andy\ViewMap\Pub\Controller\ViewMap->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
  5. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  6. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I did find one issue with the View map add-on, so I'll update that in a minute. The error you're seeing is that the Options page for View map is missing the defaults. The new version will display this problem correctly in a phrase.