• Welcome to XF2 Addons. You can buy my Premium membership for $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the 250+ add-ons that I have developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

What your $35.00 dollar Premium membership includes

Russ

I had already bought it once for another forum. Andy is ok also the price. I noticed that his additions never made mistakes.
But I think it's better if he offers $120 five years.
:)
I think $150 for 5 years would be a good happy medium. Most forums don't last 5 years, nor update add-ons regularly, so would probably be a net gain for Andy and help fund his up front development costs for new add ons.

Danny88

Andy is an example of person who really doesn't care about profits too much. I've been worked with many coders out there but i never ever seen this very kind of person. He's very nice with everybody. Most importantly his addons was so great and perfectly working. Actually his simple addons is covering up many basic functionalities that Xenforo doesn't offer, which made me missed my old forum and realised that vB has much more functionalities rather than XF - but only their dev direction wasn't quite promising towards online forum engagement vs socmed.

I think Andy deserves to offer higher subscription fee. If the price is $200/year i would still renew it every year!

Russ

Agree with everything said except for the $200 part. $50 for sure, but a think you’ll see a lot of from of in demand around $75-$100 IMO. That said I’ve spend that much for several individual addons.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andy Main Forum 36