• Welcome to XF2 Addons

You can purchase a Premium membership for only $35 per year, and this gives you access to download any or ALL of the over 400 add-ons developed for Xenforo 2.x. In addition, Premium members will get technical support. Once the Premium membership has expired you can continue to use the installed addons on your forum as long as you like.

What your $35.00 dollar Premium membership includes

KhanTastic

I am shocked to see Andy is giving access to all his plugins just for $35 for a year, this is so affordable and helpful for the users like me. I have never ever seen this much lower subscriptions anywhere else.

Truly it shows Andy is not only helping people for free helping with their forum issues but also he charges very very low cost for his plugins which takes a lot of time to develop. I would definitely give it a try to subscribe here, currently I am setting up my site as it has almost no users :)

GeorgioGalben

I'm a fan of Andy's work and few people apreciate this hard work is doing. He's my favorite developer (for my personal Top 3)

1. Andy
2. Xon
3. BassMan

Are more out there, but for my needs they are my special xenforo flavour :LOL:

Taking about the costs, @KhanTastic You're right. There are a lot of addons as such a low price. In this way, BassMan has a lot of good offerts too and similar packages but little bit more expensive. In 3rd place about cost is Xon, but he's addons are very very good, so the price is woth.
Anyway, i want to end this post with a chinese proverbe:
Is more easy to take 100$ from 100 people, than 100$ from 1 people ;)

(Sorry for my low english skill) Have a nice day and keep growing your communities.
Cheers all you folks. (y)

KhanTastic

I'm a fan of Andy's work and few people apreciate this hard work is doing. He's my favorite developer (for my personal Top 3)

1. Andy
2. Xon
3. BassMan

Are more out there, but for my needs they are my special xenforo flavour :LOL:

Taking about the costs, @KhanTastic You're right. There are a lot of addons as such a low price. In this way, BassMan has a lot of good offerts too and similar packages but little bit more expensive. In 3rd place about cost is Xon, but he's addons are very very good, so the price is woth.
Anyway, i want to end this post with a chinese proverbe:

(Sorry for my low english skill) Have a nice day and keep growing your communities.
Cheers all you folks. (y)

Hahaha that's so true and I love Chinese quotes they are always inspiring !!!
It's good Andy price is very low, his aim is to help people and of course earn little bit for his handwork and time he puts in to the codes.
People like me with new forum, with no users, can also easily buy his addons.
No doubts, there are LOT of good people among so many bad people in this world, some will rip you off and some will give you so much more than you can expect :)